How to build a robot that acts like human, walks like human, and talks like human.
Basic ingredients are found in your local hardware store and online open source portals.
You will have to build a robot that can be among people, to experience and quantise the “enjoyment” of life.
Then feed that through a whole bunch of optimisers, and augmentations and simulations to derive the best humanlike humanoid possible. Then make a plan to build a factory.
Robot should have these most important features:
- Sensory Input: Integrate advanced sensors to process environmental stimuli akin to human senses.
- Learning Algorithms: Implement machine learning to interpret sensory data, recognize patterns, and adapt responses.
- Emotion Simulation: Code algorithms that simulate emotional responses to stimuli, aligning with what humans define as enjoyment.
- Interaction Capability: Include interaction protocols for social engagement, allowing the robot to observe and participate in human activities.
- Data Analysis: Equip the robot with analytical tools to process and derive insights from its experiences.
- Feedback Mechanism: Create a system for the robot to report insights, possibly using natural language generation for communication.
These features combine technology with the goal of mimicking human-like experience and reflection for the robot to provide the best possible data on human life experiences.
Technology can and will always be weaponised by humans. Hacking is a very enjoyable hobby so there will always be chaos in a world full of robots.
Maybe if we all can feed a biased goodness they may not want to weaponise us inefficient humans for their world building.